Week of April 27, 2021
- Dashboards: v2 Dashboards are available for non-auto monitoring clients. To gain access, please reach out to Support.
- Dashboards: v2 Dashboard supports Honeycomb visualization for the metric tile.
- Custom Authentication: An authentication model (Custom Authentication) is available in outbound configurations which integrates tools that support secured keys in headers or URLs.
- Patch compliance by baseline API: The API gets patch compliance details of resources against a chosen baseline in the patch compliance configuration.
- Infrastructure: v2 Infrastructure search displays alerts from their respective resources within the slideout.
- NetApp Monitoring: The following NetApp resources support additional metrics:
- NetApp Cluster
- NetApp Filer
- NetApp Ontap
- API: The Get Resource API provides identity and zone/region details. This is particularly important for cloud-based resources.
- API: The Get Resource API, Search Resources API, AdvancedSearch API now additionally provide the OS architecture attribute in the response payload.
- Process Automation: Workflow developers and users now have the ability to perform searches in the following task types:
- Notification Tasks (Message Recipients)
- User Tasks (Assignee Group, Assignee)
- Platform Service Tasks (Update Incident)
- General: Improved UI/UX performance and consistency.
- Service Maps: Fixed an issue that resulted in imported services notes not carrying details on their associated resources.
Week of April 20, 2021
Agent: Agent self-monitoring for monitoring failures. This feature generates an alert when agent-monitored metrics are interrupted. Additionally, the generated alert lists the metrics that are not collecting data.
Azure Services: The following new Azure services are provided.
- Azure Front Door
- Azure IOT Central
- Azure Media
- Azure Network Watcher
- Azure Synapse
- Azure Virtual Network
Alert Escalation Policy Report: Added a new standard report that provides a summary of alert escalation policies for selected Partner or Client.
- Gateway: Added domain name support for NTP servers. You can configure the NTP server with either an IP or DNS address.
- Gateway: SNMP read community name is shown in the Gateway Web UI Administrative Menu > Setup > SNMP. The community name helps to discover and monitor the gateway using SNMP.
- Knowledge Base: Knowledge base articles can be sorted by subject, alphabetically.
- Reports: Enhanced the Device Report to include additional device attributes.
- Standard reports: Standard reports have been enhanced to allow editing after a schedule has been created.
- Agent: Fixed the uninstalled agent devices count issue by handling the un-installation request initiated from the target host.
- Agent: Fixed by completely showing the Windows OS build number in the OS attributes section.
- SNMP Definitions: Fixed an issue where SNMP definitions were not visible for partner and client users. Users at all levels can view existing SNMP definitions. Also, because users can only submit new SNMP definitions for OpsRamp review, the add button is renamed to Submit. All user submitted SNMP definitions will be reviewed for approval by OpsRamp.
- Reports: Fixed an issue related to the Custom Metric Report where the metric was graphed in
- Windows: Fixed an issue that caused windows EC2 hosts running on AWS to report an incorrect operating system. This was due to an outdated SDK that has since been updated to reflect correct operation systems names.
- Logs: Fixed an issue that prevented the event log monitor from picking up the desired event.
This issue was due to the use of special characters
/. To resolve, use the escape character
\for special characters with expressions used to capture event logs.