The following are the key specifications and configuration parameters of the Process Definition app:
- Description: This app provides insights of process definition, details of each process definition, and its instances.
- Configuration Parameters:
- Select Client: You can select a single client from the dropdown list. Only selected client data will get into the report.
- Analysis Period: Supported analysis periods are: Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, Last Month, Last 3 Months, and Specific Period.
- Start Event Type: You can select the types of event (single/multiple/all options) from the list.
- Start Event Object Type: You can select the types of event object (single/multiple/all options) from the list.
- State: Choose state of run (single/multiple/all options) from the list.
- Format: Reports will be generated in PDF and XLSX formats.
- Supported users accounts: Partner/Client Level.
Sample of Process Definition reports in PDF format:
Sample of Process Definition reports in XLSX format:
Refer to the Installation documentation on how to install and configure the apps.