The following are the key specifications and configuration parameters of the Network Utilization app:
- Description: This is a fairly standard Top 10 report for CPU Utilization, Memory Utilization, and Interface Utilization for Cisco devices. It displays a time series for the Top 10 items only, followed by a detailed report for all items.
- Configuration Parameters:
- Select Client: You can select a single client from the dropdown list. Only selected client data will get into the report.
- Analysis Period: Supported analysis periods are: Last 24 hours, 7 days, Last month, Last 3 months, and specific period.
- Formats: Reports are generated in PDF and XLSX formats.
- Supported users accounts: Partner/Client Level.
Sample of Network Utilization reports in PDF format:
Sample of Network Utilization reports in XLSX format:
Refer to the Installation documentation on how to install and configure the apps.