Create and apply jobs
You can create and schedule a native job. When you navigate to Automation > Jobs from the Dashboards or Infrastructure screens without selecting a client, a Select Client screen is displayed. Select the client to access the Jobs feature.
- Go to Automation > Jobs, click Create.
- Select the client, Job Type and enter job name.
- Enter schedule time for the job and click Add Devices.
- Select the checkbox to select the devices to assign the job. You can also filter for devices from the drop-down menu.
- After selection of devices, click Add Devices and click Save.
A job is now created, scheduled and applied to selected devices. You can view the list of devices added to the job.
In this scenario, you want to assign antivirus job across all the resources and schedule the job to run every Monday at 10 AM.
- Create a job.
- Assign the job to the resources.
- Enter a schedule for the job.