Unified Communication and Netflow are available on a trial basis, contact your OpsRamp Sales team for installation and configuration information.
Unified Communications and Netflow provide a dedicated network flow monitoring solution that targets enterprises and service providers with a need for deep network flow monitoring.
- Unified Communications: Analyzes your user communication channels.
- Netflow: Generates a data collection of your network flow.
- A self-contained Linux OS.
- Automatic patch implementation.
- A database based on a big data architecture.
- Support for migration of all data from one service pack to another or from one release to another.
- No dependencies on other modules.
- No dependencies on matching releases of other modules.
- Scaling of the data store – vertically and horizontally. The amount of data retained is dependent upon the amount of storage volume given.
- Scaling to 100’s of thousands of flows per second.
The following figure shows the high-level architecture: