First response policy permits you to auto-suppress alerts as a first response for non-significant alerts.
You must have OpsQ View and OpsQ Manage permissions to manage first response and alert escalation policies.
A training file is required to suppress specific alerts or snooze specific alerts. The training file includes examples of alerts to be suppressed. See Alert Management Training File for more information.
- Go to Setup > Alerts > First Response.
- Specify Client Select but do not select a client.
- Click +Add.
- Enter a policy name.
- Verify that the Policy Scope is
- For Client, choose
Include All Clientsor
- Select the mode.
- Select Filter Criteria to specify filter rules.
- From Policy Definition, specify Alert Pattern Actions and Alert Attribute Actions values.
- Click Save.
Click the count of numbers displayed against Number of suppressions to view detailed information.