OpsRamp reports cater to an audience ranging from the Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineers to IT Executives who want to ensure efficient management of the infrastructure. Reports allow you to view information about the various device activities in the OpsRamp portal.
Types of reports
You can create reports using either a predefined template or as per your requirement. OpsRamp reports are primarily categorized into:
- Standard Reports: Standard reports allow you to create, view, and manage reports with a predefined template.
- Custom Reports: Custom reports allow you to create, view, and manage customized reports with multiple contents. Custom reports display data in charts or graphs and allow you to share that with the other users in your organization.
NoteYou can define a report configuration to run either on-demand or on a recurring schedule.
Types of standard reports and permissions
All the standard reports have manage permissions. For some reports, more permissions are provided. For example, the Standard Inventory report includes the version and model of the gateway.
The following table lists names of all standard reports with description and specific permissions:
|Alert Report||List of alerts based on the parameters defined||Device View, Alert View|
|Antivirus Report||Provides details of the latest antivirus update.||Device View|
|Availability Report||Displays the Availability status, such as Uptime and Downtime report of a resource.|
The report is available for one year. You can view the report for three consecutive months. To view,
The Availability report displays the Device availability and downtime details with Downtime Event Summary by day.
|Application Patches Report||A compliance report that displays the number of patches installed in the application.||View|
|Audit Report||Audit data related to managing (create/update/delete) of users, devices, resources, service desk entities, permission sets, and credentials sets.||View|
|Console Audit Recordings Report||Provides a repository of all administration recordings at the client level.||View|
|Device Report||The Device report supports all device inventory data with cloud configuration details.||Device View|
|eBinder Report||A management level report that describes the technologies and tools used by the Partners and Clients.||View|
|Executive Summary Report||Provides a summary of Inventory, Availability, Performance, Ticket, Patching, and Antivirus information in a predefined template.||View|
|Inventory Report||Provides the inventory information of the managed devices.||Device View|
|Login Activity Report||The login activities of a logged-in user.||View|
|Monitor Details Report||Report on the monitors applied to each device for any selected Partner and Client.||Device View|
|Metric Report||Captures the daily minimum, maximum, and average values of the different metrics for a certain period for selected devices.||Device View, Metrics|
|New Metric Report||Captures details of five metrics for a device and supports 100 devices.||Device View, Metrics|
|Network Statistics Report||Reports the network interface details such as port, input-output devices. You can view values in Kbps or Mbps only for network traffic.||Device View|
|Network Backup Summary Report||Provides a summary of the network device backup configurations for each day. The report is available only for gateway-based services.||Device View|
|Patch Report||Patch Report||Device View|
|Schedule Maintenance Report||Provides the maintenance status of the Site, Device, and Device Groups.||Device View|
|SKU Report||Report on the packages that define the level of services available for each client.||View|
|Tenant Profiles Report||Report on the list of custom attributes assigned to you.||View|
|Tickets Report||Report on the Custom Service Requests.||View|
|User Report||Provides the user details (Partner, Client) such as login information, role details for any selected client.||View|
Types of custom reports
The following custom reports can be created:
- Inventory Report
- Metrics Report
- Alerts Reports
- Cloud Cost
- Folders: Store and organize custom reports.
- Sections: Segregate the data for each type of report into sections in a single report.
- The report generation fails under circumstances like Database issues, technical errors. For example, Query Timeouts.
- OpsRamp generates reports in a spreadsheet (XLS format) with the contents configured while creating a report.
- You will receive an email only after a report is generated successfully. For failed reports, the Status column in the Custom Reports page displays Failure. You can contact the OpsRamp Customer Support team for further clarification.
You can create, view, and manage custom reports.
- You can create only 100 reports per folder.
- A report can have a maximum of only five Sections.
- Custom reports support less than or equal to 50,000 resources only.
- You can add only up to 30 devices in the Metrics report (graphical report with metric values) and up to 100 devices (graphical report) in the Inventory report.