Data transfer in browser consoles is referred to as Shared Drive. As the name implies, folders and drives on the local system are shared with remote desktop and applications.
A user with device access permission to a specific device can access its shared drive. For example, if user A has access only to resource A, the user can access resource A’s shared drive.
To use SSH file transfer, following versions are required:
- For Agent consoles, Agent version >=8.0.0.
- For Gateway consoles, Gateway version >=8.0.0.
Validate if Shared Drive is enabled for the tenant. For more details, see Enabling Remote Console Modules.
Working with Shared Drive
You can upload or download files from Windows or Linux-based consoles (SSH-based).
Note: To download, select the file and download in the desired directory.
To upload files,
- From the browser console, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift keystrokes.
- From the Clipboard window, select Shared Drive. A list of files appear.
- Click Upload Files.
- Double-click to select a file from the local drive.
The file is copied to the drive on the target device: