Data transfer in browser consoles is referred to as Shared Drive. As the name implies, folders and drives on the local system are shared with remote desktop and applications.
A user with device access permission to a specific device can access its shared drive. For example, if user A has access only to resource A, the user can access resource A’s shared drive.
To use SSH file transfer, following versions are required:
- For Agent consoles, Agent version >=8.0.0.
- For Gateway consoles, Gateway version >=8.0.0.
Validate if Shared Drive is enabled for the tenant. For more details, see Enabling Remote Console Modules.
Working with drive share
To perform drive share:
- From the browser console, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift keystrokes.
- From the Clipboard window, select Shared Drive. A list of files appear.
- Click Upload Files.
- Double-click to select a file from the local drive.
The file is copied to the drive on the target device: