- Enable remote access and consoles at partner and client level.
- Enable Consoles View and Manage permission to access and launch remote consoles.
Enabling browser consoles
The remote console is a configurable feature at the partner and client level.
NoteBy default, Remote Access Module and JNLP Consoles are enabled for a client. Only a partner can enable or disable the Remote Access Module for a client. If the Remote Access Module is disabled, JNLP and Browser consoles are also disabled.
To launch a console through a web browser, you must first enable the Browser Consoles.
To enable a browser console:
- Go to Setup > Accounts > Clients and click the required client name.
- From the CLIENT DETAILS page, click Edit to modify the details of an existing client.
- From the Remote Access Management section, select Yes to enable the browser console.
- Select Yes to enable Shared Drive.
- Click Finish.
Browser Consoles and Shared Drive are enabled for the client.