This page describes how to install the nextgen gateway on the kubernetes environment.
To deploy a NextGen cluster in your kubernetes environment, make sure your environment meets these requirements:
- Helm 3.8.2 or higher
- Kubernetes (K3S or K8S) - 1.20.x - 1.17.x or higher
- 8 GB Memory (Recommended)
- 50 GB Disk (Recommended)
- Linux OS
- AMD64/ARM64 Arch
- Download the OpsRamp Collector Bootstrap Tool.
Refer to the article on how to download the OpsRamp Collector Bootstrap Tool.
Step 1: Download the NextGen Gateway
Follow these steps to download the nextgen gateway:
From All Clients, select a client.
Go to Setup > Integration and Apps.
Click Manage Collectors.
- Click + ADD on the CLOUD-NATIVE APPLICATION page. The ADD GATEWAY COLLECTOR PROFILES page displays all the available gateway collectors.
Enter a Profile Name and click the CLOUD-NATIVE APPLICATION (INSTALLER) tile.
After clicking next, an instructions page appears as shown below. Follow the instructions to download the gateway:
- Log in to the VM/host where you have pre-installed Kubernetes.
- Copy the
wgetcommand to clipboard and paste it in the terminal window. Ensure that the bootstrap tool is successfully downloaded into your VM/host. The download link below is for the Linux-AMD64 operating system.
Once you have downloaded the gateway, proceed to step 2 to register the nextgen gateway.
Step 2: Register the NextGen Gateway
Click here to know how to install gateway kubernetes environment.
For advanced configuration and instructions see Collector Bootstrap Tool documentation.