This section describes deploying the following gateway profiles:
- ISO image for VMware, Xen and Hyper-V
- OVA image for VMware
- Installer for Windows OS
- Azure Blob Container
- Google Image
To deploy gateway profiles, perform the following steps:
- Go to Setup > Integrations and Apps.
- In the INSTALLED INTEGRATIONS page, click + ADD and enter
gatewayin the search option.
- In the AVAILABLE INTEGRATIONS AND APPS page, click ADD on the gateway card.
Alternatively, go to Setup > Integrations and Apps > Management Profiles and click + ACCOUNT.
Note: This option is available only when at least one profile exists.
The CREATE PROFILE page is displayed:
- Enter the name in the Profile Name field.
- Select a gateway by clicking the card under the SELECT GATEWAY section, and then click NEXT.
- Follow the instructions on the screen under both INSTALLATION and ACTIVATION tabs and click FINISH.
The gateways are deployed and activated as indicated by the connection status at the bottom of the screen.