The following are the key specifications and configuration parameters of the monitor details app:
- Description: This app provides you an overview of monitoring configurations against the customer environment. At the resource level, users can view the configured metrics and monitoring threshold configurations.
- Configuration Parameters:
- Add Query:
- Default query: The default query ( state = “active” AND monitorable = “true”) will be populated by default when open monitor details app. Users are able to modify/delete the default query and run his specific query.
- Using an OpsQL query, you can customize the report result. If users did not select “state” and “monitorable” attributes in the query string, in that case the user selection query would be appended by default with “state” and “monitorable” attributes.
For example: if a user only selects the agentInstalled attribute, the query will automatically append state = ‘active’ AND monitorable = true
The query will look like as below:
(agentInstalled = “true”) AND state = ‘active’ AND monitorable = true
- Select Client: You can select a single client/ All clients from the dropdown list. Only selected client data will get into the report.
- Select Attributes:
- Default attributes: The default attributes (Resource Id, IP Address, Resource Name, Template Name, Monitor Name, and Metric Name) will be populated by default. Users can modify/delete default attributes and select the required attributes to view in the report.
- Only selected attributes related data will be included in the report. If no attributes are selected, the default attributes data will be included in the report. The user can select maximum 20 attributes.
- Add Query:
- Formats: Reports are generated only in XLSX format.
- Supported users accounts: Partner/Client level.
Sample of Monitor Details app reports in XLSX format:
Refer to the Installation documentation on how to install and configure the apps.