Create a Service Tile
From Dashboard > Dashboard 2.0, create a new dashboard or select from an existing dashboard collection.
See Create Dashboards to learn about creating dashboards.
Click CREATE TILE or + from the toolbar.
In the ADD TILE screen that appears, select SERVICE.
The following screen is displayed when partner and client is selected:
- Select the service from the SERVICE drop-down.
- In the CUSTOMIZE COLUMNS section, select the checkbox to display the information.
Note: By default Services is checked and cannot be unchecked.
The following screen is displayed when partner is selected:
- In the SERVICE section, you have the below drop-downs:
|The Client information is displayed
|Select the partner information from the drop-down list.
Note: By default All Services is selected.
(Optional), click the ALL CLIENTS drop-down and click the Selected Clients radio button.
Note: At the dashboard level when you change All Clients to a specific client, and select the same client from Selected Clients, in the service tile that specific client data is populated.
(Optional) select the client from the drop-down list, and click APPLY.
- Select the partner name from the SERVICE drop-down list.
Note: By default the Group Services is enabled, click the Grouped Services icon to disable.
(Optional) Access the alerts specific to a service from the service widget:
- Click the Group Service icon to examine the alert statuses.
- Hover on the service to view critical and warning alerts.
- Click VIEW SERVICE, this would redirect you to the service map, enabling you to quickly explore and display the parent node and child node alerts information in detail.
- Click the Visualization tab to customize the visualization further:
HEADER: Set a name, color, size, and alignment for the header.
Grid Lines: Select the color of the grid lines, enable or disable the grid lines by clicking the toggle ON or OFF, Grid Lines option.
Note: By default the Grid Lines is enabled.
Background Color: Select the background color, enable or disable the background color by clicking the toggle ON or OFF background color.
Note: By default the Background Color is disabled.
Attribute: Select the color for the attribute, the size, bold or Italics.
- Click CREATE. The Service tile is created and displayed on the main dashboard page.