The Setup > Partner Details page displays information about your account:
|Account Details||Displays the user-specific details such as address, time zone, contact number, and email. Also displays details such as, application and API endpoint URL, password details, enabling or disabling authentication mechanisms and IP Address assigned to restrict access. Use the Edit button to change details. All basic information is also available at My Profile > Profile Details to view and change.|
|Advanced Settings||Displays escalation status assigned to your account.|
|Product Packages||Displays the selected packages for an account.|
|Add-Ons||Displays only those add-ons that are subscribed and available to you. Contact support to include more add-ons.|
Account information summary
The following sections describe the account settings.
Displays the endpoints used to access the cloud:
- Application endpoint URL: URL to access the platform.
- API endpoint URL: URL to access the API.
NoteContact support to modify the access-end point. When you add a new URL in production, you must contact support to have a DNS entry added for the new URL.
Password policy settings
Use password policy settings to establish the rules followed to improve the account security for every user in the organization. The Lockout Criteria can lock you out of your account if the login attempt fails consecutively.
Set policy standards for the users in your organization. You can follow the PCI DSS standards or customize the standards for a user password. Passwords must have a minimum of seven characters that meet the following criteria:
- One numeric character (0-9)
- One special character (#,!, $,*)
- One lowercase character (a-z)
- One uppercase character (A-Z)
Use Password Reset to enable users to change the password after the next login.
The active login session changes to inactive after submitting the password reset request.
Mandatory password reset after change by admin
When an Admin user resets the password for a user, that particular user has to create a new password mandatorily in the next login. The password reset provides additional security and prevents unauthorized login.
NoteIt is not mandatory for the admin user to know the existing password while resetting a user’s password.
If the admin user has the Two-Factor Authentication enabled, the authentication window is displayed.
The admin user has to authenticate and proceed to reset the password.
To create a new password after it has been reset, the user has to do the following:
Log in to the portal.
Enter the user name and password that has been reset by the admin in the User Name and Password fields respectively and click LOG IN.
If the Two-Factor Authentication has been enabled, enter the authentication details.
The New Password screen appears:
In the Current Password field, enter the password that has been reset by the admin user.
In the Password field, enter the new password.
In the Repeat Password field, enter the new password and click UPDATE.
The new password will be updated.
Two-Factor authentication is recommended to provide another security layer. Toggle to enable the two-factor from
ON state. If enabled, enter the one-time password received using phone or email after entering the traditional username and password.
If the two-factor authentication is enabled and activated, authentication is required again after performing the following actions:
- Modifying the Partner Details page.
- Deactivating the two-factor authentication.
Three unsuccessful attempts for two-factor authentication redirects to the login page.
Use Duo Security MFA Configuration as a method to authenticate the account before login. Toggle from
ON state to enable the Duo authentication.
Skip User Consent Form
Partner users can enable the auto consent for GDPR for their managed Client users.
Select the toggle ON to enable the Skip User Consent Form.
The platform processes your information and delivers communication that the platform owner is updating, such as:
- Affiliated current services
- New services
- Product training or software updates
Note: click Accept to enable the consent form or Deny to decline.
Specify the IP addresses used to access the cloud.
Orders are visible only when the SKU module is enabled.
Click here for information on Add-ons.
Modify account information
- Go to Setup > Accounts > Partner Details.
- From Partner Details screen, click Edit. The EDIT PARTNER screen displays all four sections of the Partner Details page with the following names: Partner Details, Product Package, Add Ons, and Advanced settings. click each tab to view details.
- From the Partner Details tab, change the personal details.
- Toggle to enable Two-Factor Authentication from
- Select the check box to Restrict Access to Specific Ips. Restricting access to specific IP addresses can reduce security issues. The following error message is displayed when you attempt to log into the platform from an IP address other than those permitted: Your organization policies restrict you from accessing OpsRamp from your current IP.
- From the Product Package tab, view the selected packages.
- From the Add Ons tab, view the add ons enabled for your organization and users.
- From the Advanced Settings tab, select
NOto enable or disable Show Copy Clipboard option.
- Click Save. The Partner Details screen displays the modified details.