The Users and Permissions section allows you to:
- Configure the credentials to remotely access your infrastructure.
- Add users, assign roles and permissions to them to access the resources.
- A set of users is called a user group. A user group has one or more roles associated with it.
- Configure shifts and assign users or user groups to those shifts.
- Define and assign role(s) to a user or a user group to have access to the feature(s).
- Permission Sets - Collection of permissions that are given to the users or user groups to access data or perform actions.