Dashboard 2.0 provides an at-a-glance view of the performance and health of your infrastructure and services. Powered by the Prometheus Query Language (PromQL), you can query metrics for most use cases to quickly identify issues.
Dashboard 2.0 permits you to:
- Visualize any data collected using flexible queries.
- Customize charts for personalized data visualization.
- Leverage out-of-the-box content to get metrics from commonly used services.
- Create new dashboards and reuse existing dashboards for easy portability.
- Create data-rich charts using PromQL.
Dashboard 2.0 constraints
- At the client-level, the dashboard is associated with the user. Dashboards at the partner-level can view dashboards in the context of any clients. A client cannot view a dashboard that a partner created.
- There is no public dashboard API.
- Only metric data is handled, not alerts or incidents.
- Dashboard names within a tenant must be unique.
- Curated dashboards can be viewed only for installed integrations.