Tracks spending on cloud platform accounts.
Track expenditures on your Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform accounts.
Track spend by cloud account, region, type of cloud service and resources tagged with custom attributes.
Configure budget policies and track spending against defined budgets and get alerts when spending exceeds budget.
Adding budget policies
To add a budget policy:
- Select a client from the All Clients list.
- Go to Setup > Monitoring > Budget Policies, click + and provide the following:
| Name||Provide a name for the budget policy|
|Applies To||Select to what element the budget policy needs to be applied. Choose on what element the Policy needs to be created|
- Provider Type: Select the cloud provider - AWS, Azure or Google. Select the client and click Add.
Enter the details for Budget Policies
- Cloud Account: Provide Cloud Account for the policy
- Tags: Select the tag name for the policy
|Select the cloud provider - AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Account|
|Cloud Account||Select the cloud account|
|Tags||Select the tag|
|Scope of the budget||Monthly or Annually|
|Budget limit||Provide the value for the budget limit|
- Warning: Set the warning limit. When the limit crosses the warning value, an alert is triggered by the budget policy. Default warning limit is 80% of the budget limit.
- Critical: Set the critical limit. Set the Critical warning limit. When the limit crosses critical value, an alert is triggered by the budget policy. Default warning limit is when the budget limit reaches 100%.
- Budget Owner: The user to whom the alert needs to be sent. Once the budget policy is created, an Escalation Alert Policy is automatically gets created, through which the budget owner will receive the alerts if the threshold limit for warning or critical is breached.