Deploy an Agent using an EXE file
Install an agent
- From All Clients, select a client.
- Navigate to Setup > Downloads > Agent.
- From the Windows Agent EXE tile, review the Agent Download Instructions, which are repeated here.
- To install the file on your local system, click Installer and follow the download instructions.
- Continue to the next section to deploying the agent on another system using an email link.
Deploying the agent on another system using an email link
For security reasons, the following email restrictions apply:
- A client can send an email to a maximum of 10 destination email addresses at one time, with each address comma-separated. More than 10 destination addresses are not permitted. Start a new email to send to additional destinations.
- A client can send a maximum of two emails per day to the same destination email address. Additional emails to the same address within a 24-hour interval are not permitted.
- Click Email Download URL.
- Enter the destination email address and click Send. The download link expires in 24 hours.
- Within 24 hours at the remote location, use the email link to download the agent and follow the download instructions.
- Open the downloaded agent .exe file at the remote location and start installing.