ensure that all the servers are accessible from a jump server.
A jump server refers to the main server that serves as the launchpad for installing the agent on multiple servers.
ensure that the agent installation file is downloaded and saved on a jump server.
ensure that the same set of credentials are configured on all devices where the agent is to be installed.
Configure the Windows agent deployment tool
- Navigate to Setup > Downloads > Agent.
- In the Windows Agent Deployment Tool section, click Download and follow the download instructions.
- Copy the downloaded deployment tool to the jump server.
- Run the Windows Agent Deployment Tool file and enter the Input Discovery IPs information.
- Click Next.
- From the list of Available Devices, select the devices where you want to install the agent
- In Selected Devices, click Browse Agent Installer.
- Select the downloaded agent file and click Next.
- Click Install.