The Partner details page displays the following type of details assigned to your account:
- Account Details: Displays the user-specific details such as address, time zone, contact number, and email. Also displays details such as, application and API endpoint URL, password details, enabling or disabling authentication mechanisms and IP Address assigned to restrict access. Use the Edit button to modify details. All basic information is also available at My Profile > Profile Details to view and modify.
- Product Packages: Displays the selected packages for an account.
- Add-Ons: Displays only those add-ons that are subscribed and available to you. To include more add-ons, contact OpsRamp Support.
- Advanced Settings: Displays escalation status assigned to your account.
Modifying account details
To modify the account details:
- Go to Setup > Accounts > Partner Details.
- From Partner Details screen, click Edit.
The EDIT PARTNER screen appears displaying all four sections of the Partner Details page with the following names: Partner Details, Product Package, Add Ons, and Advanced settings. Click on each tab to view details.
- From the Partner Details tab, modify the desired personal details. To enable authentication mechanisms and restrict IP addresses, do the following:
a. Toggle to enable Two-Factor Authentication from
b. Select the check box to Restrict Access to Specific Ips.
Restricting access to specific IP addresses from the platform can restrict security issues. The following error message is displayed when you attempt to log into the platform from any IP address other than the allowed ones:
“Your organization’s policies restrict you from accessing OpsRamp from your current IP.“
- From the Product Package tab, view the selected packages.
- From the Add Ons tab, view the add ons enabled for your organization and users.
- From the Advanced Settings tab, select
NOto enable or disable Show Copy Clipboard option.
- Click Save. The Partner Details screen displays the modified details.
The Account details section displays the following information:
- Access endpoints
- Password policy setting
- Password policy
- Password reset
- Duo security
Displays the following access endpoints used to access OpsRamp:
- Application endpoint URL: URL to access the OpsRamp platform.
- API endpoint URL: URL to access OpsRamp using API from your environment.
To modify the access-end point, contact OpsRamp Support.
Password policy settings
Use password policy settings to establish the rules followed to improve the account security for every user in the organization. The Lockout Criteria can lock you out of your account if the login attempt fails consecutively.
Set policy standards for the users in your organization. You can either follow the PCI DSS standards or customize the standards for a user password. OpsRamp recommends that all passwords must have a minimum of 7 characters with at least: - One number (0-9) - One special character (#,!, $,*) - One lowercase (a-z) - One uppercase (A-Z) character
Use Password Reset to enable users to change the password after the next login.
The active login session changes to inactive after submitting the password reset request.
OpsRamp as a policy recommends using Two-Factor authentication to provide an more layer of security while accessing the account. Toggle to enable the two-factor from
ON state. If enabled, provide the one-time password received using phone or email after entering the traditional username and password.
- If the two-factor authentication is enabled and activated, authentication is required again after performing the following actions :
- Modifying the Partner Details page.
- Deactivating the two-factor authentication.
- Three unsuccessful attempts for two-factor authentication redirects to the login page.
Use Duo Security MFA Configuration as a method to authenticate the account before login. Toggle from
ON state to enable the Duo authentication.
Set specific IP addresses to access OpsRamp. No user can access OpsRamp from an IP address other than the allowed ones.
Displays escalation status assigned to an account. You can enable or disable the option to show copy clipboard.
Displays the packages subscribed to an account. Unsubscribed packages remain grayed out.
The Add-Ons displayed in the account depends on the subscribed package(s). The following table shows the available add-ons.
|SKU Management||Verify the SKU units.|
|Application Patch Management||Install and update third-party applications in selected devices.|
|Knowledge Base Management||Create and manage valuable and frequently asked information.|
|Extended Data Retention||Retain the asset data for 12 months.|
|Scheduled Tasks Management||Schedule a task on a selected resource.|
|SLA Management||Configure the response SLA and resolution SLA for a ticket based on priority.|
|Enable SMS and Voice||Receive alert notifications using SMS and Voice channels.|
|Data Export Management||Export different types of data corresponding to each client in the organization.|
|Remote Access Management||Access or view the remote consoles.|
|OS Service Start/Stop Actions||Start and stop the Windows services from Infrastructure > Device Details > Services.|
|Batch Exports||Export data to Amazon S3 bucket or Azure Blob Storage.|
|Stream Exports||Receive event data to the target location without scheduling the data export.|
|Workflow Automation Management||Create complex automation flows that enable teams to automate daily troubleshooting or remediation tasks.|
|Mask Resource Identity Management||Mask the text of sensitive information captured by OpsRamp, including MAC addresses, IP addresses, and HostNames.|
To modify the Add-Ons permissions, contact OpsRamp Support.
- All clients in your organization carry the same permissions as enabled in your Product Packages and Add-Ons section. You can edit the package and add on details from CLIENT DETAILS screen.
- Orders are visible only when the SKU module is enabled in your organization.
- Permission values displayed in the Permission Sets screen depends on the selected packages.