The OpsRamp SaaS platform is a secure, SaaS AIOps platform for multi-tiered, multi-tenant IT environments. The platform provides the foundational components that enable the solutions layer:
- hybrid infrastructure discovery and monitoring
- event and incident management
- remediation and automation.
The platform organizes the enterprise into tenants and provides mechanisms and policy definitions for managing accounts, users, user groups, and role-based access.
Key components involved in solution enablement include:
- service desk
- knowledge base
- run commands
- launch consoles
- run jobs/scripts
For more information, see the following sections:
- Platform Feature Guides: Provides in-depth descriptions for how to use the key platform features.
- Agents: Provides information about the agent and agent shield, a low-footprint, secure application that runs on managed servers and provides instrumentation required to manage your server.
- Gateways: Provides information about the gateway, a secure server instrumented for IT environment management that collects the data needed to manage IT resources.