Azure Maps is a suite of geospatial services that help organizations easily incorporate location-based data into web and mobile solutions. Use location and map data to generate insights, inform data-driven decisions, enhance security, and improve customer experiences.
Use OpsRamp Azure Public Cloud Integration to discover and collect metrics against
Azure Maps Accounts.
To set up the Azure integration and discover the Azure Maps Accounts resources, do the following:
- Create an Azure Integration, if not available in your installed integrations. For more information on how to install the Azure Integration, refer to Install Azure Integration.
- Create a discovery profile. For more information on how to create a discovery profile, refer to Create Discovery Profile.
Azure Maps Accountsunder the Filter Criteria in the Add Discovery Profile page.
- Save the discovery profile to make them available in the list of Discovery Profiles.
- Scan to discover the resources at any time independent of the predefined schedule.
- Once the scan is completed, you can view the Azure Maps Accounts resources under Infrastructure > Resources > Microsoft Azure category.
OpsRamp supports Azure events for Azure Maps Accounts. Configure Azure Events in the OpsRamp Azure integration discovery profile.
See Process Azure Events for more information on how to configure Azure events.
|OpsRamp Metric||Azure Metric||Metric Display Name||Unit||Description||Aggregation Type|
|azure_maps_accounts_Availability||Availability||Availability||Percent||Availability of the APIs.||Average|
|azure_maps_accounts_CreatorUsage||CreatorUsage||Creator Usage||Bytes||Azure Maps Creator usage statistics.||Average|
|azure_maps_accounts_Usage||Usage||Usage||Count||Count of API calls.||Count|