Exporting data from OpsRamp involves installing an export integration and then creating a data export.
Create folders in the cloud storage integration: Amazon AWS S3 bucket storage
Configuration involves the following:
- Installing the integration.
- Configuring the integration.
Step 1: Install the integration
- From All Clients and select a client.
- Go to Setup > Integrations > Integrations.
- From Available Integrations, select Exports > AWS S3 and Install..
- From Blob Storage Integration, provide the following:
- Name: Refers to the name of the Integration.
- Logo: Refers to the logo you upload depending on the integration type.
- Click Install.
Step 2: Configure the integration
To configure the integration:
In Authentication, provide the following details, and Save.
- Access Key ID: Unique identifier for the Amazon S3 bucket.
- Secret access key: Refers to the key and secret generated from the portal.
- Bucket Name: Refers to the name of the AWS S3 bucket for the export data.
- Base URI: Refers to the data location in the AWS S3 bucket. For example,
Next step: Create Stream export