Polycom Trio is a modern conference room smartphone. Integrating Polycom-Trio-8800 helps you:
- Discover and monitor your Polycom devices.
- Check device availability and reliability.
- REST API: REST API V1 and V2.
- Gateway version: 9.0 HF cluster gateway or higher.
Step 1: Install the integration
- From All Clients, choose a client.
- Go to Setup > Integrations > Integrations.
- From Available Integrations, select Adapter > Polycom-Trio-8800.
- From Install Polycom-Trio-8800 Integrations, enter:
- Name: Configuration name.
- Upload Logo: Polycom device device.
- Gateway Profile: Gateway management profile associated with the client.
- Click Install.
The Polycom-Trio-8800 Integration page displays the installed integration in the CONFIGURATION section.
Step 2: Configure the integration
- From CONFIGURATION, click + Add.
- From the Create Adapter Configuration page, enter:
- Name: Configuration name.
- HTTPS: For a secured connection.
- HTTP: For an unsecured connection.
- IP Address: Target device IP address.
- From the Credentials section, select Custom and enter the target device Username and Password.
- From the Resource Types & Metrics section, select the metrics and Availability you want.
The Resource Types & Metrics section automatically displays the target device resource type such as VOIP.
- From the Metrics section select the metrics you want.
Use Import to read in metrics and Export to save metrics locally.
- From the Discovery Schedule section, select the checkbox to add a Recurrence Pattern. Choose one of the following intervals:
- From the Monitoring Schedule section, select target device monitoring frequency. The default frequency is set to 30 minutes.
- Click Save.
After saving the integration, Polycom-Trio-8800 resources are discovered and the monitoring is enabled according to the configured metric criteria.
Step 3: View the Polycom-Trio-8800 details
The Polycom-Trio-8800 integration is displayed in the Infrastructure > Network category. Click the name to view details.
|OpsRamp Metric||Metric Display Name||Description||Unit|
|polycom_trio_Current_CPU_Usage||Current CPU Utilization||The actual CPU Utilization at a specific point in time.||%|
|polycom_trio_Average_CPU_Usage||Average CPU Utilization||Provides device average CPU usage.||%|
|polycom_trio_Used_Memory||Memory Used in Mbytes||Provides the amount of memory used.||Mbytes|
|polycom_trio_Free_Memory||Free Memory in Mbytes||Provides device-free memory details.||Mbytes|
|polycom_trio_Memory_Utilization||Memory Usage||Provides device memory usage details.||%|
|polycom_trio_Packets_Lost||Data Packets Lost||Provides packets lost information while transmission||count|
|polycom_trio_Jitter||Jitter Time||Variation in the time delay between the signal transmission and its receipt over a network connection.||milliseconds|
|polycom_trio_Max_Jitter||Max Jitter Time||Maximum variation in the time delay between the signal transmission and its receipt over a network connection.||milliseconds|
|polycom_trio_Latency||Latency||The time taken for the data to get to the destination across the network.||milliseconds|
|polycom_trio_RxMOSCQ||Remote Conversational MOS Score||The ranking or score of the quality of voice and video sessions obtained from remote conversational quality tests.||count|
|polycom_trio_TxMOSCQ||Local Conversational MOS Score||The ranking or score of the quality of voice and video sessions obtained from local conversational quality tests.||count|
|polycom_trio_RxMOSLQ||Remote Listening MOS Score||The ranking or score of the quality of voice and video sessions obtained from remote listening quality tests.||count|
|polycom_trio_TxMOSLQ||Local Listening MOS Score||The ranking or score of the quality of voice and video sessions obtained from local listening quality tests.||count|
|polycom_trio_Calendar_Connection_Status||Polycom Trio Calendar Connection Status||Provides calendar service connection status.|
|polycom_trio_AppState||Polycom Trio AppState||Provides polycom device state info.|