|REST API: REST API V1 and V2|
|Gateway version: 9.0 HF cluster gateway or higher|
Polycom Trio is a modern conference room smartphone. Integrating Polycom-Trio-8800 helps you:
- Discover and monitor your Polycom devices.
- Check device availability and reliability.
Step 1: Install the integration
- From All Clients, choose a client.
- Go to Setup > Integrations > Integrations.
- From Available Integrations, select Adapter > Polycom-Trio-8800.
- From Install Polycom-Trio-8800 Integrations, enter:
- Name: Configuration name.
- Upload Logo: Polycom device device.
- Gateway Profile: Gateway management profile associated with the client.
- Click Install.
The Polycom-Trio-8800 Integration page displays the installed integration in the CONFIGURATION section.
Step 2: Configure the integration
- From CONFIGURATION, click + Add.
- From the Create Adapter Configuration page, enter:
- Name: Configuration name.
- HTTPS: For a secured connection.
- HTTP: For an unsecured connection.
- IP Address: Target device IP address.
- From the Credentials section, select Custom and enter the target device Username and Password.
- From the Resource Types & Metrics section, select the metrics and Availability you want.
The Resource Types & Metrics section automatically displays the target device resource type such as VOIP.
- From the Metrics section select the metrics you want.
Use Import to read in metrics and Export to save metrics locally.
- From the Discovery Schedule section, select the checkbox to add a Recurrence Pattern. Choose one of the following intervals:
- From the Monitoring Schedule section, select target device monitoring frequency. The default frequency is set to 30 minutes.
- Click Save.
After saving the integration, Polycom-Trio-8800 resources are discovered and the monitoring is enabled according to the configured metric criteria.
Step 3: View the Polycom-Trio-8800 details
The Polycom-Trio-8800 integration is displayed in the Infrastructure > Network category. Click the name to view details.
|OpsRamp Metric||Metric Display Name||Unit|
The actual CPU Utilization at a specific point in time.
|Current CPU Utilization||Percent|
Provides device average CPU usage.
|Average CPU Utilization||Percent|
Provides the amount of memory used.
|Memory Used in Mbytes||Mbytes|
Provides device-free memory details.
|Free Memory in Mbytes||Mbytes|
Provides device memory usage details.
Provides packets lost information while transmission
|Data Packets Lost||Count|
Variation in the time delay between the signal transmission and its receipt over a network connection.
Maximum variation in the time delay between the signal transmission and its receipt over a network connection.
|Max Jitter Time||Milliseconds|
The time taken for the data to get to the destination across the network.
The ranking or score of the quality of voice and video sessions obtained from remote conversational quality tests.
|Remote Conversational MOS Score||Count|
The ranking or score of the quality of voice and video sessions obtained from local conversational quality tests.
|Local Conversational MOS Score||Count|
The ranking or score of the quality of voice and video sessions obtained from remote listening quality tests.
|Remote Listening MOS Score||Count|
The ranking or score of the quality of voice and video sessions obtained from local listening quality tests.
|Local Listening MOS Score||Count|
Provides calendar service connection status.
|Polycom Trio Calendar Connection Status|
Provides polycom device state info.
|Polycom Trio AppState|