With Azure Load Balancer, you can scale your applications and create high availability for your services.
- Supports inbound and outbound scenarios.
- Provides low latency and high throughput.
- Scales up to millions of flows for all TCP and UDP applications.
- Distributes new inbound flows that arrive on the Load Balancer frontend to back-end pool instances, according to rules and health probes.
To set up the OpsRamp Azure integration and discover the Azure service, go to Azure Integration Discovery Profile and select
|OpsRamp Metric||Metric Display Name||Unit||Aggregation Type|
Availability of DIP endpoints, based on probe results.
Availability of VIP endpoints, based on probe results.
Total number of Bytes transmitted within a time period.
Total number of Packets transmitted within a time period.
Total number of SYN Packets transmitted within a time period.
Total number of new SNAT connections created within a time period.
|SNAT Connection Count||Count||Total|
- Configurable in OpsRamp Azure Integration Discovery Profile.