MediaPackage is a just-in-time video packaging and origination service that runs in the AWS Cloud.
- Delivery of highly secure, scalable, and reliable video streams to a wide variety of playback devices and content delivery networks (CDNs).
- Broadcast-grade viewing experience for viewers, while allowing the flexibility to control and protect content.
- Built-in resiliency and scalability that provides the right amount of resources at the right time, with no manual intervention required.
A harvest job represents a request to extract a live-to-VOD (video on demand) asset from an endpoint for a specific timeframe in the past. AWS Elemental MediaPackage uses information from the harvest job to:
- Determine the start and end times of the asset.
- Determine where to store the asset after the harvest job is complete.
Use the OpsRamp AWS public cloud integration to discover and collect metrics against the AWS service.
To set up the OpsRamp AWS integration and discover the AWS service,
go to AWS Integration Discovery Profile and select
|OpsRamp Metric||Metric Display Name||Unit||Aggregation Type||Description|
CloudTrail event support
- Not Supported (create and delete events)
CloudWatch alarm support
- Not Supported