With Azure Load Balancer, you can scale your applications and create high availability for your services.
- Supports inbound and outbound scenarios.
- Provides low latency and high throughput.
- Scales up to millions of flows for all TCP and UDP applications.
- Distributes new inbound flows that arrive on the Load Balancer front-end to back-end pool instances, according to rules and health probes.
To set up the OpsRamp Azure integration and discover the Azure service,
go to Azure Integration Discovery Profile and select
|OpsRamp Metric||Metric Display Name||Unit||Aggregation Type||Description|
|azure_dip_availability||DIP Availability||Count||Average||Availability of DIP endpoints, based on probe results.|
|azure_vip_availability||VIP Availability||Count||Average||Availability of VIP endpoints, based on probe results.|
|azure_byte_count||Byte Count||Count||Total||Total number of Bytes transmitted within a time period.|
|azure_packet_count||Packet Count||Count||Total||Total number of Packets transmitted within a time period.|
|azure_syn_count||SYN Count||Count||Total||Total number of SYN Packets transmitted within a time period.|
|azure_snat_connection_count||SNAT Connection Count||Count||Total||Total number of new SNAT connections created within a time period.|
- Configurable in OpsRamp Azure Integration Discovery Profile.