With Azure Load Balancer, you can scale your applications and create high availability for your services.
- Supports inbound and outbound scenarios.
- Provides low latency and high throughput.
- Scales up to millions of flows for all TCP and UDP applications.
- Distributes new inbound flows that arrive on the Load Balancer’s frontend to backend pool instances, according to rules and health probes.
To set up the OpsRamp Azure integration and discover the Azure service,
go to Azure Integration Discovery Profile and select
|OpsRamp Metric||Metric Display Name||Unit||Aggregation Type||Description|
|azure_dip_availability||DIP Availability||Count||Average||Availability of DIP endpoints, based on probe results.|
|azure_vip_availability||VIP Availability||Count||Average||Availability of VIP endpoints, based on probe results.|
|azure_byte_count||Byte Count||Count||Total||Total number of Bytes transmitted within a time period.|
|azure_packet_count||Packet Count||Count||Total||Total number of Packets transmitted within a time period.|
|azure_syn_count||SYN Count||Count||Total||Total number of SYN Packets transmitted within a time period.|
|azure_snat_connection_count||SNAT Connection Count||Count||Total||Total number of new SNAT connections created within a time period.|
- Configurable in OpsRamp Azure Integration Discovery Profile.